CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Walking!

So little Miss Eleanor can finally walk! And actually chooses to do so. She was able to cruise furniture at 6 months, so we thought she would be an early walker, but nope. She's enjoyed crawling and is super fast at it, so I guess she never felt the need. She took her first step around 9 months but it wasn't until 2 days after her birthday that she decided to take three and four steps together. Now a month later she seems to actually like it. Here are a few short snippets of her drunkenly making her way around. She can now cross the entire room and even walk a bit outside on the uneven grass!






11 comments:

LD said...

Go big E!!! She gets cuter every blog.

Ann said...

"drunkenly making her way around"! bwhaha! Too funny. Then you watch the videos and that's all I can think about. Babies are just too darn cute watching them wable and try to walk. She's awesome!

monica said...

She is such a cute little creature. I LOVE her huge smile.

Beckie said...

I love when babies start learning to walk!! She is so cute. I love her big smile! :)

Carina said...

There is nothing as delightful as a just-walking baby. Nothing.

Charlotte said...

Congrats to Eleanor! So darn cute.

Jamie said...

She is SO cute! I love watching babies learn how to walk. Now if she could just teach Eli a thing or two that would be great!

Lisa and company said...

I love how happy she always is even when she falls down!

Aubreydoll said...

I love the drunken walking! I bet she's totally proud of herself now!

Jade said...

I think Tate had an even bigger crush after he saw her walk today.

Regirlfriend said...

Holy crap! She is a genius (she said GLEEBA)! Best part of this? The fact that she totally cracks herself up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eleanor Month by Month----Current Blog Below